Quality Of Life
Our Quality of Life “Mission Statement” is:
To Improve the quality of life for residents of all ages through resiliency development, providing enhanced options for life success and self sufficiency.
Our responsibilities are:
- To administer, coordinate, supervise, and evaluate all “Quality of Life” community development services for all Public Housing residents, families, and communities.
- To collaborate with other appropriate community agencies in establishing partnerships for improving the quality of services for ALL residents, families, and communities, as well as seeking and managing grant funding and other external funds for the programs.
Our Goals are:
- To increase the availability of high quality, affordable, accessible support programs in out communities that will build resiliency designed to:
- Increase successful self-sufficiency.
- Improve overall health, educational achievement, and employability
- Improve inter-generational and family connectedness with each other and with other community resources
- Advance and encourage service to others
- Enable productive citizenship
- To seek and develop grant funding to provide new innovative programs and to sustain and expand our existing initiatives.